Watersnake Fierce 2 Bow Mount Motors
- UP TO 65LB THRUST ON 12V: Plenty of power and only needs a single 12 volt battery.
- READY FOR SALTWATER: Tough composite shaft, sacrificial zinc anode, encapsulated driver module.
- WIRELESS HANDHELD REMOTE: Stay in control, anywhere on your boat.
- LiFePO4 BATTERY COMPATIBLE: Use a lightweight 12V LiFePO4 lithium battery up to 14.5V in use.
- DIGITAL VOLTAGE METER
- ANDERSON PLUGS FOR EASY CONNECTIONS
- EFFICIENT DIGITAL VARIABLE SPEED
- BUILT-IN VOLTAGE PROTECTION UP TO 14.5V: no circuit breaker needed
- WEEDLESS 3-BLADE PROPELLER
- STAINLESS STEEL PROPELLER SHAFT
The Watersnake Fierce 2 Bow Mount Electric Motor packs all the basic features of a electric motor into a saltwater–capable design that requires only one 12 volt battery for power.
Equipped with either 54lbs or 65lbs of thrust, the Fierce 2 packs plenty of power for most trailer boats. Under typical usage conditions and with a suitable battery, the Fierce 2 motor provides hours of onwater operation.
The Fierce 2 motor includes an easy to use wireless handheld remote which enables control from anywhere on your boat. It also comes with an Anderson plug system for fast and simple battery connection.
With the built-in digital voltage meter in the head unit you will always know the voltage output of your battery while out on the water.
MOTOR USER MANUAL
Watersnake Fierce 2 Motors - User Manual >
SCHEMATICS AND SPARE PARTS
Watersnake Fierce 2 Motors - Schematics >
If you require parts for this motor, find the correct schematic for your model in the link above, lookup your required part numbers and email them to email@example.com They will reply with pricing and availability.
General Watersnake Bow Mount motor troubleshooting tips >