Watersnake Stealth Bow Mount Motors
- UP TO 65LB THRUST ON 12V: Plenty of power and only needs a single 12 volt battery.
- READY FOR SALTWATER: Tough composite shaft, sacrificial zinc anode, encapsulated driver module.
- WIRELESS HANDHELD REMOTE: Stay in control, anywhere on your boat.
- LiFePO4 BATTERY COMPATIBLE: Use a lightweight 12V LiFePO4 lithium battery up to 14.5V in use.
- UPGRADED MOUNTING BRACKET Easier to deploy and stow
- STRONGER AND FASTER TURNING BOX
- ANDERSON PLUGS FOR EASY CONNECTIONS
- EFFICIENT DIGITAL VARIABLE SPEED
- BUILT-IN VOLTAGE PROTECTION UP TO 14.5V: no circuit breaker needed
- WEEDLESS 3-BLADE PROPELLER
- STAINLESS STEEL PROPELLER SHAFT
- COMPATIBLE WITH OPTIONAL GEN 3 FOOT CONTROLLER
The Watersnake Stealth Bow Mount Electric Motor packs all of the essential features of a electric motor into an energy-smart design that requires only one 12 volt battery for power. Equipped with either 54lbs or 65lbs of thrust, the Stealth packs plenty of power for most trailer boats. Under typical usage conditions and with a suitable battery, the Stealth motor provides hours of on-water operation.
The Stealth motor includes a handheld remote fob which enables wireless control from anywhere on your boat. It also comes with built-in voltage protection for safety and an Anderson plug system for fast and simple battery connection.
NEW AND IMPROVED BRACKET: Easier and smoother to deploy and stow. It includes large cradle hooks to hold the motor firmly in place while stowed.
MOTOR USER MANUAL
Watersnake Stealth Motors - User Manual >
SCHEMATICS AND SPARE PARTS
Watersnake Stealth Motors - Schematics >
If you require parts for this motor, find the correct schematic for your model in the link above, lookup your required part numbers and email them to email@example.com They will reply with pricing and availability.
General Watersnake Bow Mount motor troubleshooting tips >